AMONG SPEAKERS AND VIP GUESTS 2017:
Development Corporation of the Far East
First Deputy General Director, Agency for the Development of Human Capital in the Far East
Gazprom Gas Distribution Far East
Deputy Director, Department for Research and Analysis,
Amur Energy Company
Yakutsk Fuel and Energy Company
Director of Primorye Branch,
Bank of China
- The Russian Government Strategy for the development of the Eastern Siberia and the Far East. What investment appeal measures are planned for the region? Far East Priority Development Areas
- Opportunities for investors and partners from the Asia-Pacific region. Which sector development directions have the largest export potential in the Asia-Pacific region?
- Promising oil and gas projects: Irkutsk and Yakutia gas production centres, the Vankor oil and gas market, Chonsky project, Sakhalin gas production centre.
- Russia’s entrance to the gas market in China: progress of the “Power of Siberia” project
- The development of international transport corridors as a factor of the enhancing cooperation with Asia Pacific countries.
- Gasification of remote regions as one of the key goals of the Eastern Gas Programme
- Gas processing and gas chemical production development in the Far East, including capacity for the helium production
- Potential and prospects of the petrochemical industry development in the region